New HKM 1/32 model coming soon...

kkarlsen

C'mon HKM!  If you want to make real money, there are two releases you need to do quickly:  Focke Wulf Fw 190 A4 and Messerschmitt Bf 109 G2. 

Or dive into the WWI market with the Albatros D.III.  

So many available schemes on all three that you cannot fail.

3 minutes ago, DonH said:

Dear all,

Speculation regarding the next HKM kit is all great fun and I am enjoying all of it BUT please do not distract HKM from their main priority - production of a Spey engined Toom. The Sunderlands, Devastators, Blenheims, Fruitbats and Defiants can all come after that, can't they?

WTH is that?  Google doesn't even have an answer for "Spey engined Toom'.

Just now, Gazzas said:

WTH is that?  Google doesn't even have an answer for "Spey engined Toom'.

Try searching for "Finest Phantom ever built", that might get you there.

6 minutes ago, Gazzas said:

I think I just saw that one over at the Cold War Jets group build:

110062391_274336037177466_13874284968192

Looks great.

Let's hope HKM release the UK Toom so there will be pictures of another Phantastic Phantom.

2 hours ago, Gazzas said:

C'mon HKM!  If you want to make real money, there are two releases you need to do quickly:  Focke Wulf Fw 190 A4 and Messerschmitt Bf 109 G2. 

I certainly agree with the D.III.

Ok.  Fifty pages here we come!!!!  :clap2: :rofl:

I'm going to mention once again that I'd love to see HKM do a Beaufighter.  A much neglected plane in modelling terms.

But if they're really brave, how about a range of Italian WW2 planes??  Again, much neglected by the model manufacturers.  We could start with a Macchi 202, then a 200, please.  I'd also like to see in my christmas stocking a decent P-51B or C, with Malcolm hood option too.

And that's just for starters!!  What about a Vampire or Venom to kick off their post war section??

The list goes on, :lol:

Michael

20 minutes ago, Dpgsbody55 said:

What about a Vampire or Venom to kick off their post war section??

Sounds good: FB5/FB9 and a T11 for the former, FB4 and NF3/Sea Venom for the latter. 

6 hours ago, Gazzas said:

there is a very decent G-2 kit in the form of Trumpeter's F-4 which can be had on ebay dirt cheap

but i agree with you on the early 190s

10 minutes ago, nmayhew said:

Their

there is a very decent G-2 kit in the form of Trumpeter's F-4 which can be had on ebay dirt cheap

but i agree with you on the early 190s

Sorry mate, I must disagree on the quality of the Trumpeter kit.  Many wrong shapes, and the biggest crime are the  rivets.  Many around the fuselage are ovid in shape, because they came from a direction not perpendicular to the fuselage skin.  My Trumpeter kit was relegated to the spares box. 

Their P-40B has the same problem.  I'll never by Trumpeter again.

13 minutes ago, Gazzas said:

Sorry mate, I must disagree on the quality of the Trumpeter kit.  Many wrong shapes, and the biggest crime are the  rivets.  Many around the fuselage are ovid in shape, because they came from a direction not perpendicular to the fuselage skin.  My Trumpeter kit was relegated to the spares box. 

Their P-40B has the same problem.  I'll never by Trumpeter again.

if you are looking for Tamiya levels of accuracy - and from your assessment of the Trumpy 109 F-4 that would certainly seem to the case - then I think you are barking up the wrong tree expecting HKM to deliver that

i have the F-4 kit btw and looking at the rivets I really can't see what you mean - or at least I really can't see that this will jump out

horses for courses i guess, and I hope you get your wish because I'll buy one too