Tamiya's next 1:32 release will be....(your bet goes here)

is it windy yet?

If pretty good means riveted wooden surfaces..... Anything with Hobbyboss or Trumpeter written on it is forbidden in my house.

It was actually an easy fix. I'm sure it's no more difficult than fixing, say, the wings on Tamiya's P-51. Probably even less so, especially since it's less likely to be depicted in silver/aluminum.

The 1/48 IL-2M3 really caught people off guard, so who knows what drove their decision? I just wish they had chosen to do an earlier, more common version. HB at least covered most of the bases in that department (albeit without the wooden wing option).

John

6933.jpg

I need a new coffee table ...

But seriously - forget anything from WWI; WNW has that part of the market sewn up tighter than the proverbial fish's. Tamiya-san could well go with a Beaufighter - he has, after all, done it in 1:48, so he's got all the measurements. Ditto the P-51B/C. My money would be one one or the other, with a Hurricane as a fairly long money outsider.

Edited by Wetwings

Maybe they won't produce any more new 1/32 kits. The Mosquito is less than 6 months old, amazing we've already moved straight onto the next one.  And if Tamiya moved in any sort of logical order, we'd have 2-seat F-16s by now.  Got a feeling they'll produce something random, maybe Italian, just to mess with everyone.  Or do a string of 1/48 kits, instead of large scale.

Matt :frantic:

In looking at the number of unused parts in the Mosquito I would be very suprised if we don't get a NF version or a different mark.

I think we're all "safely" assuming that the next Tamiya is a Mosquito bomber type; what this is about is what they might release in 2017

Tony

Anybody here who thinks/hopes/believes it will be a jet? Just checked the year on their last jet, my (still to build) F-16 kit, and it says 2004!!! So a new one is already long overdue in my opinion. A Tamiya A-7, any type of harrier, A-10C, to name a few, wouldn't that be cool?

But on the other hand, I would also buy a P-47 razorback, Hurricane or typhoon if they made one....

Compliments of the Season to one and all,

Probable new candidates:

Single; P51B

Twin; Beaufighter or P38

New Personal Preferences:

Single; Hurricane/Typhoon

Twin; Dina

Revised re-run: Mosquito N.F.ll or B.IV or PR.1

Rgds Brent