New 1/32 Tempest - master photos

Jan_K

All credit to the guys for sticking with it! MPM have done some terrific work so i expect this one to be right up there!!

"Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can!". It'll be done when it's done!

Steve S.

"Patience is a virtue,

Virtue is a Grace.

Grace is a little girl

Who wouldn't wash her face."

:)

I may well be tempted by the Mk II, here's hoping it's soon.

Edited by MikeC

Greetings,

It has been a long time since I visited this site. I am shocked, shocked to hear that the MPM Tempests are not out yet. How many years has it been now? Someone said "Spring", but did not specify the year?

A large number of people had bad things to say about me about this subject, but this all simply proves that I know my MpM. As unpleasant as they can be sometimes, facts are still facts. As someone who experienced long delays in projects with them, I sympathize with you.

Merry Christmas,

Ken Lawrence

Look at the lineup of those who "like" this post. They have been wrong about this MpM project coming to market for years now. When I originally stated that this project would take a very long time, some people got all over me and our kit of the Tempest. Well, I had lots of unpleasant experience with them on 4 projects. Unauthorized changes to my masters, i.e. the spinner on the Macchi C.202 was completely changed and wrong. The pebbly surface on the 202 and 205 was their doing. 18 month late on the 1:48 C.200 kit. The list goes on and on. So if I have a "shoddy attitude" toward them, there is complete justification for it. If, and I do mean if, they bring out the Tempest kits, well good for all of you who have been waiting and waiting for them. We sold out of ours and for that, I thank all of the great modelers who do support PCM and me. 

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

Ken Lawrence