3 Aircraft you would like to fly

23 hours ago, JeepsGunsTanks said:

Did you do any Warbirds or AcesHigh? Those were the only "serious" online flight sims I ever did. Warthunder is not serious, but it is pretty.

Air Warrior was my game. Tried Warbirds but didn't like it. Some of the newer sims

are amazing but if I got back into them I'd be hookded and spend the rest of my

life in front of a flat screen.  :(

hi

like most of us, I have no flying experience (I was in artillery) (11 artillery regiment in Germany) ^_^ except one time when the pilot of a flying club gave me control of the stick during a flight (what an exciting thing) so no matter the plane if you get that feeling of lightness :punk:

for me : Spit ,Mirage III , F 15 ( unlimited list )

we have a couple of former jet fighter pilots  here ...what about they feeling ?? what a fun it must be !!

cheers 

Alain

10 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

Air Warrior was my game. Tried Warbirds but didn't like it. Some of the newer sims

I feel the same way about the high-end sims.  Since I build models at my computer desk, there is no room for the HOTAS setup, or a third monitor, or the fiberglass Cockpit setup with Canopy, and if you can't have that stuff, why bother?B)

I’m thinking of a broad spectrum of experiences:

Spad XXIII

Ta-152 H

SR-71

Imagine strolling on a tarmac deciding which one you fell like flying today!

Should these be somehow unserviceable that day, here’s my plan B (one has to plan for that, no?):

Se 5a

Hawker Tempest

MiG-25

2 hours ago, JayW said:

P-51

P-51

P-51

Hey Jay, would that be the original Alison powered kite first, then the B and finally the D, will you go the other way about, or do you prefer a random sequence?

If their is a rosette for Faithful To Type, its all yours.

CF-104

Sea King

A-1 Skyraider

Have 7k+ hours on rotorcraft...

If I won the lottery, I'd buy a Daher 940 Airplane, and a Bell 429, that'd be my golfing equipages... lol

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

Interesting Mike. Never tried that. When I am practicing for soaring flight in the club ASK-21 or Duo Discus I use the Condor flight sim which is specific for gliders and I don’t use screens: I use VR goggles and it totally changes one’s whole experience. One can lose far too much time doing that: (04:00 thirsty as hell, desperately needing a pee saying “just one more landing…”) :D

13 hours ago, europapete said:

Well, Paul didn't say how many times you could answer. Just 3 per answer.......:rolleyes: 

Lancaster ( low, over a lake) 

Spitfire     ( do-able, they have 2 seaters now)

Tiger Moth.   ( Done it :thumbsup: )

Now then Mr Legge, I didn’t realize were playing a game of ‘how many ways can we circumvent my completely made-up rules’ so now you have me thinking again… I can’t hold back the tide now can I? :coolio:

Kind regards,

Paul

Edited by Archimedes