The Aircraft we would HAVE to Scratch Build Right Now

OK, I will give it a go :rolleyes:

Aircraft that will never get 'kittet' in 1/32 scale..

Lockheed Electra

Dornier Do 17 'Wal'

Sikorsky S-38

And the list goes on and on....

See what I'm doing here?

Although all famous aircraft, they aren't wartime planes and therefore they will never get 'kittet'... :(

What I will never understand, is why we haven't got a Sikorsky SH-3/S-61 Sea King in 1/35-1/32 scale?

Cheers: Kent

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, wunwinglow said:

Sorry, late to this one! I am interested to see if anyone commenting on this thread, is actually going to have a go! The original poster started by saying, these subjects were ones we would have to scratchbuild if we wanted them, and he is almost 100% correct in that!

So, who is going to give it a go? I have a couple on the PC/Workbench, they definitely will NEVER ever be kitted, and I am definitely NOT going to be developing them as kits, after 45 years of that game I am looking forwards to finally doing some of my own projects, just for me!  

Tim

Oh, what are they? Westland Wizard, and Hawker P1121...... I'll try and post some pics this evening.  And yes, I know, I should really finish the Swordfish first.....

Its a fair point Tim,

At the moment I am in the early stages of a Zeppelin Staaken R6 with @europapete but, I have only toyed with the idea of any on my original list at the start of this post. It was great to find out that there is a vac of the Ju-52. I have just found out that Kagero published drawings of the Blenheim I/IV in their 'Top Drawings' series too. Hmmm you are certainly calling my bluff here...:D

Kind regards,

Paul

P.S. The Westland Wizard looks beautiful - I love the idea of seeing one of those!

Edited by Archimedes

6 hours ago, Lee White said:

Get the Alcorn book, it will hold your hand thru the entire process, it’s not as scary as you might think.

I do have one of them (I forget which one), but haven't looked at it in ages.

Kev