New airscale Pro range - 1/32 TBD Devastator

airscale

I have been pushing the envelope a bit and am starting a new airscale Pro range...

These sets have everything I can find in the cockpit and fit on my biggest fret, so they are a bit like how I make my models :)

The first in the series is for the new Trumpeter TBD Devastator and will be ready in about 4 - 6 weeks and is available for pre-order

oifnKo.jpg

rUBcSU.jpg

TeL0bS.jpg

bTWpCD.jpg

X5iMJc.jpg

this is the kind of set I wish people made, so hopefully you will check them out :)

Price to be set once they are complete but between £25 - £30

So that's the first 'Pro' issue, suggestions welcome on what is next :)

TTFN

Peter

Edited by airscale

Looks great; not my subject but hope that they sell well!

As for ideas of what next, anything from Airfix 1/24 range to start Typhoon and/or Hurricane first, then maybe in something for the Revell 1/32 Beaufighter and the Sea Venom FAW.22!

Edited by Tony C

5 hours ago, airscale said:

I have been pushing the envelope a bit and am starting a new airscale Pro range...

These sets have everything I can find in the cockpit and fit on my biggest fret, so they are a bit like how I make my models :)

The first in the series is for the new Trumpeter TBD Devastator and will be ready in about 4 - 6 weeks..

oifnKo.jpg

rUBcSU.jpg

TeL0bS.jpg

bTWpCD.jpg

X5iMJc.jpg

this is the kind of set I wish people made, so hopefully you will check them out :)

Price to be set once they are complete but between £25 - £30

So that's the first 'Pro' issue, suggestions welcome on what is next :)

TTFN

Peter

Brilliant Peter, can't wait. As to suggestions..a big 1/32 bomber - Lancaster, Mitchell, B-17???? or Airfix's 1:24 Junkers??

11 hours ago, Tony C said:

Looks great; not my subject but hope that they sell well!

As for ideas of what next, anything from Airfix 1/24 range to start Typhoon and/or Hurricane first, then maybe in something for the Revell 1/32 Beaufighter and the Sea Venom FAW.22!

another vote for the 1/24 Hurricane

• airscale changed the title to New airscale Pro range - 1/32 TBD Devastator

dang-it you just sold me a Devastator kit - I wasn't gonna pick it up but this pit set really sells it.

Very interested to see what other sets you do in 1/32. If I may suggest, I know its a old kit but the 1/32 Trumpeter Wildcat is a pretty good kit and there isn't much aftermarket out there anymore for it.