New Release Update Request

alaninaustria

I don't remember the Wyvern details, so I'll leave that to somebody else to clarify.

There's a rumour going around that Infinity Models has cancelled the Me 410 project due to poor sales of the Helldiver kits. I saw another comment somewhere saying that it's not completely dead. So, we don't really know.

The Draken is still in the works from Jetmads, and confirmed as in progress in their latest update.

Kev

19 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

You would be surprised seeing how many modellers in continental Europe love fleet air arm topics!

I think the Wyvern is one of those quirky designs that do appeal to people. Of course just how many is another discussion. It did serve operationally and I believe was popular within the FAA.

However, in my opinion sales figures would be a lot better for a Fairey Firefly or a Hawker Seahawk/Sea Fury if they travelled that route instead. Personally I would love a big scale Wyvern though!!  

I believe the Draken also made an appearance on the Infinity schedule at one time. I think I'd prefer such an IM offering to glueing Jetmad's resin wafer kit with superglue, but a 1/32 J.35 is one of my top-five wanted so I may make an exception and plunge into that media.

Tony 

I had heard rumours that Infınity was indecisive about the Me 410,  I do not know the status of the Wyvern. Me 410 could be a more popular one but I'm not sure about the Wyvern. Both are quite good subjects for me though and I hope they are released.

Draken is in progress, as Jetmads announces, which I am looking forward. If Infinity has made an official announcement regarding a Draken or is it just a rumour or a fruit of a wish list somewhere at all, I am not sure. If that really is the case, I think that is a deviation from their HPH / Infinity line of subjects that may be possibly induced by the great interest Jetmads' Viggen and Draken have attracted. I prefer an injection moulded kit to a resin one if they are the same quality and offer the same details, but considering what their Viggen gives a modeller I will go with the Jedmads Draken until Tamiya releases one, also based on what I see and read about the Helldiver from Infinity.

In addition to all the great builds I have seen here in LSP, here is another great one:

https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mate.php?id=28498&p=albums&album=88940

which also makes me quite excited about their Draken, one of my favourite of all jets.