1/32 Dassault Mirage F-1CZ from Scaleworx Resin Models

Kagemusha

1 hour ago, Jack said:

Hubbah hubbah, a very big WANT!!!!

Thanks for sharing Andy, see you started it already, keep us posted, have fun building......

Jack.

Ahh, no, that last photo is one from John, it's still some way off release.

My gosh it's lovely. But I don't want a shape on a stand. Looking forward to seeing the undercart to assess if I, as a merely passable modeller, can cope.

This was on my list of Kitty Hawk hopefuls along with the Jaguar, as was the FRS.1 SHAR (from anybody) now being tackled by Icelandic Fine Art. Oh dear, I'm being left behind with all this stuff — am I such a child wanting an injection-moulded "kitset"?  And the JetMads Draken around the corner? 

It may be time to "chicken it" back to 1/48th. But very glad indeed for those with plenty of staying power and courage. 

Tony 

5 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

Ahh, no, that last photo is one from John, it's still some way off release.

chk, just looked at their website and indeed it was still in the development stage, but had just missed this presentation, should be awesome to see it released at some point in time.......

Having used John's Cheetah C conversion I'm looking forward to this. Casting quality and fit were excellent, certainly better than the base Revell/Italeri kit!

37 minutes ago, GusM said:

Having used John's Cheetah C conversion I'm looking forward to this. Casting quality and fit were excellent, certainly better than the base Revell/Italeri kit!

well which Revell are you talking about, the "old" original revell release or the current Itateri one??

9 minutes ago, Troy Molitor said:

I'm so not a jet guy but when these new jets projects appear, I'm just as happy hearing all your replies as when ICM announced their new Yak 9.  Go jet freaks, go!

In just a few days, I'll be seeing the Blue Angels flying Super Hornets here for the first time, and I'm so looking forward to that. We lucked out and got a pass to the FAA controlled side, so we'll basically be alone to see the performance up close and personal.