Jump to content

Daywalker

LSP_Members
  • Posts

    3,032
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Daywalker last won the day on February 7 2014

Daywalker had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About Daywalker

  • Birthday 10/30/1969

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    South Central Wisconsin
  • Interests
    Aircraft

Recent Profile Visitors

2,693 profile views
  1. Any updates on this one? I have really been enjoying watching your build here.
  2. I have been searching Google for a while, and am trying to get an answer on the rivets and spacing on the Curtiss P-40. Would anyone know the diameter of the rivet head, and what the spacing between the rivets is? Not sure if different areas of the airframe have different diameters/spacing, but I am looking mostly in the forward fuselage area.
  3. I'd never heard of these kits before, too bad they're sold out. I 'd LOVE to build one of these.
  4. Same here, we get some pretty cold temps this time of year in Wisconsin and I've had no issues with acrylics like Tamiya, Gunze and Vallejo.
  5. I ordered mine from dawngrocerystore on the 24th of December, no idea when it will arrive but whenever it is it's not soon enough! The more I see of this kit the more I want to start it the minute it arrives.
  6. I ordered a couple kits last week, hope to see them sooner than later. I really like what I am seeing about this kit!
  7. AWESOME Peter! I too have always favored the long nose early P-40's, and have one of these in 1/18 scale sitting on my display case in AVG markings. I'll be watching this one with great interest!
  8. All of my raffle donations went out to their respective winners today, enjoy!
  9. Congrats everyone! Neo, Rick K, and Jeroen_R90S - PM me with your addresses and I will get your decals out as soon as I can!
  10. Dennis - Can you tell me where you bought yours from? Thanks!
  11. I've gotten a couple of their sets, detail is exquisite but honestly I have mixed feelings on the sets I have. First set was the early F-16 wheels, gorgeous castings but shrinkage is significant. Wheels were considerably smaller than the tires, but thankfully did fit well into the stock rubber Tamiya tires from their Block 32 Thunderbird kit. I also bought two sets of their BRU-57 smart bomb racks, haven't used them yet but look really nice. One package has everything intact, the other (which I bought at the same time from the same retailer) looks like somebody crushed the resin parts, then dumped 60% on the pieces into the carton. The other 40% are MIA. Nice looking castings, a wide array of choices and reasonably priced. As always, YMMV.
  12. Stencils, decals - whichever I'm in for two sets!
×
×
  • Create New...