Prayers needed!!!

Hawkwrench

On 1/4/2022 at 8:36 PM, Hawkwrench said:

UPDATE:

The Dr called the family in to say their goodbyes. He said that even with a ventilator, she's too far gone. He thinks it won't be very long. It don't matter to me what other people's religious views are (although I respect them), I am a former preacher and I've seen GOD move in impossible situations and miracles happen, so we're not giving up until it's either finally over or she pulls through.

Will keep updates as we here it

Tim

In Sha’a Allah

Well, 

Janie is a fighter. She's still here. The hospital put in a line to give her body nutrients for strength. She's still on the ventilator and the family wants her kept on it.

She's nowhere near out of the woods yet, but baby steps????? 

We still have hope and faith!

Thank you all who have lifted her up in prayer!!!

Please keep it up!!!

Tim

I thank each and everyone one of you who have lifted up Janie in prayer, but unfortunately the inevitable is going to happen. 2 Dr's have said that the ventilator basically isn't doing any good so the husband and kids decided to take her off of it.

It's just a matter of time now. 

Don't worry about me, just pray for my wife, her brother and Janie's family now. 

Thank you all!!!

Tim

I pray the Lord will comfort all those that were close to Janie as saying goodbye is difficult and sorrow. But, as you are my brother in Christ, we must keep his words close at heart. He promised us, “where I am there you will be also” (John 14). She is resting in the tender care of our Heavenly Father. In time, all will see each other again.