ICM Wishlist

MikeC

7 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

I would prefer never kitted LSP rather than planes having already been released in resin and plastic! BTW, if you look for Macchis, a Craftwork C202 is currently for sale in the traders forum.

That's an old resin model, isn't it??  I'm after a decent IM model.  Resin models can be very hit and miss.

Cheers,

Michael

Grumman JF Duck 1:32 would be nice to see (sea plane).

I changed my mind and switched from J2F to JF duck, which looks different and more like a classic imo (I mean like the smaller engine cowling showing the exposed exhaust pipe). Wikipedia states that the floater is also shorter on the JF compared to the newer J2F version.

They would have to get the detailing right though. I know of such a kit in some other scale but it looks wrong to me and I don't need more fix-it-up projects. :)

Edited by Treehugger

On 8/22/2021 at 4:08 AM, rhamilton007 said:

I have to agree with several previous posts, a 1/32 Avro 504 or BE2C would fit the bill. 

Added to the list would be a 1/32 DH Beaver or Pilatus Porter - popular schemes and just the right size in 1/32. 

Cheers,

Ryan 

As a fan of WWI and civilian aircraft I can only wholeheartedly agree on the choices you have laid out Ryan - whether those choices would be wise or profitable for any company is a different question though! :)

Best regards,

Paul

On 8/22/2021 at 3:08 AM, rhamilton007 said:

I have to agree with several previous posts, a 1/32 Avro 504 or BE2C would fit the bill. 

Added to the list would be a 1/32 DH Beaver or Pilatus Porter - popular schemes and just the right size in 1/32. 

Cheers,

Ryan 

3 hours ago, Archimedes said:

As a fan of WWI and civilian aircraft I can only wholeheartedly agree on the choices you have laid out Ryan - whether those choices would be wise or profitable for any company is a different question though! :)

If they put out a 1/32 Pilatus Porter, they could also put out a military PC-6 boxing as well..............

689-a14689b1.jpg

https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/airliners/1/6/1/1315161.jpg?v=v40

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 4:01 PM, Out2gtcha said:

If they put out a 1/32 Pilatus Porter, they could also put out a military PC-6 boxing as well

I'd be interested in one of those, specifically the US Army Berlin Brigade transport/sneaky-beaky reconnaissance angle.

• 4 weeks later...

Top of my list would absolutely be an accurate and detailed 1/32 kit of the Macchi MC.202, with the 200 and 205 close behind.

But given ICM's apparent love for "tweener" biplanes, a FIAT CR.32 would also be great. Lovely aircraft, nice variety of color schemes, and a nice bookend for their CR.42's.

Edited by MDriskill