ICM announces Fiat Cr.42 1/32 in three presentations!

FCM

3 hours ago, Steve Eagle said:

Would love for them to do the Lavochkin 5,5N,and 5FN series. Have the HpH La-7 and it turned out fairly well. Also Yak 1 and 9’s. These have been sorely ignored. 

I've developed a real taste lately for Japanese Pearl Harbor attackers and would love to see anyone do a Kate and/or Val.

14 hours ago, kkarlsen said:

Hi Guy's, would it be too much to hope for an updated Westland Lysander by ICM?

7698-180120153417-161331209.jpeg

Seems to fit the early war theme, ICM is now 'filling' 

Kent

+1 floated this idea in other posts. I think this would be as popular as the Gladiator, or near to it. Throw in another Italian a/c Stuka, maybe Tomahawk and bf109e trop and you have 1940/41 Desert war sorted (more or less...).

I think they would also have opportunities for early Pacific and European theatre (including Spanish Civil war) a/c types which are in need of a new kitting.

But a Lysander to replace the matchbox kit for sure!

Edited by Pup7309

Speaking of oddball's - This is my favorite oddball...

vY8bsl8.jpg

"More than 2,500 Fairey Barracuda aircraft were built during WW2; more than any other type ever ordered by the Royal Navy's Fleet Air Arm, however not a single complete example is known to remain in existence today."

Some courageous people are trying to resurrect one: Fairey Barracuda Restoration...

Would be great to have it in 1/32 scale too...

Cheers: Kent

4 hours ago, LSP_Ray said:

Just as long as someone comes along with a Sea Venom and Spit 22 also so we can finally retire the complete Matchbox line! 

Strangely enough, the Me 109 was never re-released by Revell whereas it is German, a Me 109 and one of the best kits of the Matchbox large scale series! :hmmm:

But we are now quite away from the ICM Cr42... The dreadful thread drift strikes again... :evil_laugh: