Brent

We have 32nd B-17, B-24 and Lancasters (plural!). What's next? B-29?

Personally, I think strategic US bombers made after the B-17 would be far too large except the Hustler. If we really want to consider large US planes, I would prefer other missing links such as the fifties or sixties fighters or bombers that are still missing. For multi engine classic planes, personally, I would prefer getting a  Vietnam era Neptune or a WW2 Sparviero. Both had terrific camo schemes! 

X2

The Sparviero would sell pretty good i think. Lots of cool paintschemes

The torpedo version is Looking so damn good. 

Cheers

Edited by Mebo

On 11/1/2019 at 2:14 PM, Pup7309 said:

I thought there was a thread about this a while back...Good reality check Tom. The wingspan on the HB 1/32 B24 was too impracticable for my storage space but I really wanted it until I read reviews (and then didn’t want it as much.) So will continue surgery on the old monogram 1/48 in the hope an accurate upgrade comes along. 1/32  B29? Nah.

We’re all modelers, why not make the wings removable? Small screws would do the trick.

Edited by Fred Jack

I like that 747 carrying the Shuttle, but I think I like the "Number 99" part even better. Can you imagine 98 more kits with equally outrageous subjects? Way more fun than even WIngnut Wings has given us.

Tnarg

On 11/4/2019 at 6:05 AM, Fred Jack said:

We’re all modelers, why not make the wings removable? Small screws would do the trick.

Moveable re/movable wings is a great idea, assuming subject/ display-storage space, cost, kit quality etc factors all align. In this case no.