Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

Jasta 14 addict

I agree this is a great thread, now most of us have admitted to being slightly round ( round is a shape) old, grey, or balding white guys... NOW how many of us will admit some of us drool...... apparently I do, according to the Mrs. ..................AND.................. she says I snore, now maybe I do drool a little ( just a little)  but I have NEVER heard me snore..... Ok I have started this part... now lets see how many of you guys will admit to it too............................................... :innocent: :frantic:

I agree this is a great thread, now most of us have admitted to being slightly round ( round is a shape) old, grey, or balding white guys... NOW how many of us will admit some of us drool...... apparently I do, according to the Mrs. ..................AND.................. she says I snore, now maybe I do drool a little ( just a little)  but I have NEVER heard me snore..... Ok I have started this part... now lets see how many of you guys will admit to it too............................................... :innocent: :frantic:

I don't think the author of this thread wished to get to know us THAT well. ;)

I agree this is a great thread, now most of us have admitted to being slightly round ( round is a shape) old, grey, or balding white guys... NOW how many of us will admit some of us drool...... apparently I do, according to the Mrs. ..................AND.................. she says I snore, now maybe I do drool a little ( just a little) but I have NEVER heard me snore..... Ok I have started this part... now lets see how many of you guys will admit to it too............................................... :innocent: :frantic:

I've actually woken myself up from snoring. No apnea, just the noise. That being said, it's my wife who snores loudest. I'm usually the one chased out of bed by her sawing logs.

No drooling though. Not even the dog.

Carl

Edited by BloorwestSiR

DrDave - do I recognise Shuttleworth in your photo?

Brian (Out2gtcha) - is it just me, or has anyone else ever suggested you may have a potential career as a Tom Hanks lookalike?  :)

A few more pictures of me and my life i gathered yesterday. I found a few more pictures of when i was in China, and others with my kids but did not have the time to upload them.

Somthing you wont see often, me in a suit in 2009 (at a pre-wedding party... Look how i want to stab that cake !) :

IMG_6743_zpsva06dz2v.jpg

At my wedding, still some cakes present :

IMG_5217_zpspmjhrzna.jpg

Me shooting my 1911, 2009 :

Photo%20ibzenco%20012_zpswcu9o92m.jpg

Maybe the oldest picture i have at hand, me in 1998 or 1999 (18 years old !) :

031220111418_zpsax3ayaqd.jpg

With my first born in 2010 :

17092010298_zpsqkksx7xf.jpg

At the Red Square in 2009, certainly awaiting instructions or microfilms from the soviet spy :

GSC_0843_zpsmjauxfgl.jpg

Shooting a Soyuz capsule, i think the picture is funny. I'm an anti-selfie guy (i call it "selfish" instead of selfie :) ) but this concept of Soyuz-selfie is interesting !

DSC_0996_zps1ssbuomg.jpg

With a bunch of old MiG's in 2012 or 2013:

DSC_0681_zpsihedri6l.jpg

With a two-seater Me262 (maybe an Avia CS.92) :

DSC_0533_zpsygkdh1o9.jpg

Prague? 

Here's some timeline shots. Myself on the left. I was wearing my clothing from a tour as a percussionist playing congas and timbales etc. (One can wear anything on percussion) ;)

I was still very fit and studying martial arts. Two years later I broke my back. That put my career on hold. :)

Through hard work I could walk again and then regained my career. I walked into a drumshop. "DALE! Where have you been?" "Well you see guys..." "You want a job teaching?" "Okay". ;)

317568863_l.jpg

A student in one of my studios getting her grip correct.

2012-11-06172349_zps1e166143.jpg

At lunch with dad after my first release from hospital.

2013-04-08120004_zps041896fd.jpg

Beloved student sitting behind a drum set I had personally designed for him. I was on a two day leave from hospital and was invited to his band's rehearsal. My dear friend Dave Sleishman, of Sleishman drums, made this kit.

This kid is a monster drummer. I taught him New Orleans funk when he was 5 years old!!!!!! Astounding talent.

2014-03-22%2018.30.16_zpsmjdvfon9.jpg

My first 30+ hour blood transfusion.

2014-04-08%2019.09.49_zpsjoun33z0.jpg

My brother, the globetrotting producer at one of his shows.

n654928142_1750182_7832223_zps7gvfks7w.j

On tour, somewhere.

1937055_104148603142_8123374_n_zps9lezdp

On tour in northern Queensland, eastern Australia. I was working with a dance show. (Had an affair with a well built dancer who would wiggle things at me during our shows over my cymbals). I'll never forget THAT tour. ;)

Queensland_zpsyqk398vv.jpg

Beloved friend and Australia's greatest ever dance choreographer, Ross Coleman. RIP Ross. I miss you.

1937055_105098363142_8142513_n-1_zps0vax

Last may, in hospital fighting three viruses. One was so dangerous only the International Red Cross could deal with it. I remained defiant! :D

20160808_114204_zpspfc11lvg.jpg