Guest DannyVM

Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

:rofl:  :rofl: . But not much......Harv

Not anymore. The industry is dead. I do know some who made millions. Same story with lighting. One is now very famous. An Aussie in fact.

It's the muso's who now get nothing. I recently learned how much a drummer working for a VERY famous artist is being paid to play stadiums each night. Scandalous.

I picked a good time to get ill. :)

This isn't something I normally do and will take it down after a few days... You guys all look like what I expected you to look like: Middle-aged, white dudes.  ;-)

Carl..didn't expect you to be Asian, but now I'm not so surprised. Ernie..dude anyone tell you that you look like Meatloaf?

tymzUmg.jpg?1

You guys all look like what I expected you to look like: Middle-aged, white dudes.  ;-)

That's an interesting point, really, in that that seems to be the predominant demographic for the hobby. Not that we always have access to that kind of information, and we can't make assumptions about who our members really are, but as a rule, (and with the exception of Japan), we are indeed mostly middle-aged white dudes. The reasons for that would make for a fascinating study...but not by me.

Kev

Middle aged white dude still building models, that's me for sure! That's not all that important. The killer looking Bf-109F-4, 1:1 scale, is pretty cool, eh? I had to scrunch down a bit the get a better picture of the 109 with me in it. Ha.