Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

13 minutes ago, Fanes said:

Nice one!
I got my Revell G-6 on black friday for 20€ and now there are several for around 19€ on evilbay. How cheap do you want yours to be?

As anyone would...as cheap as possible :evil_laugh:. But a member on here has prospectively kindly offered me the 109's at a price i cannot refuse. So my quest might be over for them. I'll have to start pursuing my other 'wants' on my list.

On 3/8/2019 at 3:04 PM, rigor said:

Nice I have the Bismark been thinking about a carrier.  But also. Really thinking about getting there 1/48 scale u-boat talk about huge 

The 1:48 U-Boat would indeed be outstanding. Too pricey for me, otherwise I'd have one for sure.

10 hours ago, AlanG said:

I'll have to start pursuing my other 'wants' on my list.

I'm finally down to about 20 or so grail kits that I still seek (aside from some 1:48 stuff), so I'm getting there, slowly but surely.

Kev my 'wants' are not that vastly expensive compared to the top end kits (WNW, HKM, Tamiya etc etc). I know my build ability and it would be wasted on the superb kits from those companies. Hence why i love the Revell kits. The price and build level required are just about right for me. I can never have enough Fw190's but i am also trying to expand into the German nightfighters area. There is just something about them i love.

Next purchases hopefully? Revell Fw190 Sturmbok and Bf110 C7 with G4 conversion. Best i start saving those pennies lol

Just grabbed myself a 1/32 Revell He219 A0/A2 for £20 on evilbay. I Also got a 1/32 Hasegawa Fw190 D9 (ST19) kit too. That's my purchases done apart from those i have already said i'd buy off a member on here. Time to save up for the Revell Fw190 A8/R8 and Bf110 kits now