** Finished ** 1/32 Kotare Spitfire Mk.1a N3180 "Kiwi"

Tolga ULGUR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a great build thread by one of the absolute masters!

I am debating right now if I should get this kit? The cost is not the issue but my stash...well I will need to reach 150 years of age if I want to finish it.

But then this Kotare Spit looks soo much better then the Revell MkII that I had started...and that is causing me pain, not because of how it buils but how is somehow looks odd.

Anyway, looking fwd to seeing this one done.

cheers

Uwe

PS: Are you shure about the buttom light being red?  The kits I built so far where all aclloing for a silver reflector.

1 hour ago, anj4de said:

What a great build thread by one of the absolute masters!

I am debating right now if I should get this kit? The cost is not the issue but my stash...well I will need to reach 150 years of age if I want to finish it.

But then this Kotare Spit looks soo much better then the Revell MkII that I had started...and that is causing me pain, not because of how it buils but how is somehow looks odd.

Anyway, looking fwd to seeing this one done.

cheers

Uwe

PS: Are you shure about the buttom light being red?  The kits I built so far where all aclloing for a silver reflector.

Thanks Uwe

My stash also indicates that I will have to live around 160 years of age for it to be completely finished.:whistle:

I've only ever built one Revell Spitfire. And I hated it And as for the bottom light; Yes, it is a color between orange and amber. It's not red.

Cheers

supermarine-spitfire-mk1a-p9444-02-of-37

IMG-4856.jpg

Edited by Tolga ULGUR