Black dog new series of large scale detail sets

thierry laurent

5 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Hi,

If you like planes in maintenance with a lot opened panels, Black Dog just announced the release of very extensive sets dedicated to the 1/32 Trumpeter Corsair and Skyhawk kits. They were already released in 1/48th scale. I hope they will go on with other topics....:thumbsup:

Uuh.. i have been looking with envy on all their beautiful sets in 1/48. If they are now moving into 1/32 I will be one happy modeller.

Great news!

11 hours ago, Tomjw said:

I have the A-7 exhaust nozzles on order from Hannants so I'll be keeping a look out for other 1/32 bits for the A-7 and A-4.

Those Black Dog sets look amazing!!!

Cheers,

Tom

Reskit have said they are working on a nose and intake replacement for the A-7 and a new canopy and cockpit are also in the works. They have done new pylons for the A-7D so far. There's some CAD stuff on their Facebook page.

Edited by Maxim61

13 hours ago, Maxim61 said:

Here they are:

54940_rd.jpg&lm=1689843008

Nice, if that kind of stuff floats your boat.   However, also kinda useless unless this (presumably) expensive set also includes a corrected canopy.  

On 7/22/2023 at 4:10 AM, Maxim61 said:

Reskit are coming out corrected nose intake and canopy.

I hope you are right. I need two and woukd consider a third.

The ResKit tail sets sold out before I could pay for one in my basket. Interested to know what needs to be cut away from the kit.

Tony 

1 hour ago, Tony T said:

I hope you are right. I need two and woukd consider a third.

The ResKit tail sets sold out before I could pay for one in my basket. Interested to know what needs to be cut away from the kit.

Tony 

The ResKit A-7 exhaust?  It’s on there website, and their item listings have links to the pdf instructions.