Black dog new series of large scale detail sets

thierry laurent

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

The ResKit A-7 exhaust?  It’s on there website, and their item listings have links to the pdf instructions.

Thanks. I was shopping with the Big H but may buy direct from ResKit as they have them in stock, along with the very nice-looking Navy pylons with the triple sway brace MAU-11 racks. 

Really intrigued by the prospect of new A-7 canopy parts. I have two Zacto sets but loathe vacform transparencies, hence the project stall.

Not sure about the Blackdog avionics bays, which look a little too busy for my own decorative skills, but it's good seeing the Trumpeter SLUFs being offered this much attention. They always did offer such huge potential.

Tony 

• 2 weeks later...

I just received the A-7 Corsair II Big Set - I must say the details look very nice and crisp. For obvious reasons I haven´t tried how they fit but so far I am really pleased with the set.

I ordered directly from blackdog and as a surprise gift they sent me the A-4 set as well free of charge - now, that is pretty good service ^_^

/Niels 

I had thought about getting the set even though I have the Aires set because Aires don't always fit well. But then Reskit dropped the news on their FB page that they would be doing a wheel well set for the A-7, so I'm waiting for that.