Pick a jet, any jet

Dandiego

Hi,

I believe it is not the best idea to release a 'small' kit as the probability to see it released in injected plastic or resin is far higher. Moreover, making a good large canopy is not that easy. I think that we should keep such factors in mind. 

Thierry 

RA-5C please! I received my A-5 yesterday. Cheered up my morning on the shortest day of the year. Just fondling the pieces as I type...

https://ibb.co/1MrzRX3

Better than I expected for a 'home build'.* Is it far better than my abilities to scratch build my own Vigi? Way yes! Is it beyond my ability to sand/fill/sand/fill to make an acceptable model? Nope!

* I have an attic full of part completed 1/32 vacforms. This Vigi fits together! My desire and imagination is far greater than my ability. Thank You.

An Etendard might be welcome too. someone mentioned it before.

I'd also ask for a Puccara, a better one than the §D print available, but this is a turboprop, so only a "half-jet".

Looks like this boils down to the Mig-25 Foxbat. As an encouragement: The canopy is small and simply shaped. If clear 3D printing is not an option (technically to complicated to achieve, or to expensive in good quality) there is the option of providing a vacform canopy (better two) or/and a plug to form your own one. This would also fit the old soviet design approach: Keep it simple and working :D

Regards

- dutik

1 hour ago, dutik said:

, but this is a turboprop, so only a "half-jet".

Regards

- dutik

I'm glad someone else has opened the turbo prop can of worms, I've been sitting here waiting for the opening!

1. Pilatus PC-6, great schemes both civil and military

2. Pilatus PC-12 - as above plus the option to add dangly bits as seen on the U-28

3. Pilatus PC-21 an absolute plethora of great options for this one!

Then there's Tucano's, Twotters, Mohawk, King Airs galore, the Thunderscreech, E2's, C2's, T6's, Air Tractors etc etc.

Phew, now that I've gotten that off my chest I'd best go and take my meds.

9 hours ago, Neo said:

Technically any request in this thread would require clear parts 

Thanks for the tip.

My point is I hope there will be a better resolve than vac. for all at some point.

As anyone that has worked them knows, it takes finesse for success. 

For some it is a biggie