RIP Lothar

mozart

This is such awfully sad news. 

Lothar very generously sent me a Koster 1/48 Privateer conversion and refused to accept anything for it other than a beer - what a gentleman and he’ll be greatly missed. 

RIP. 

7 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Very sad news. This is the second passing of a member I've read about this morning. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Kev

Who was the other?

Oh no. I was wondering why I didn't see any posts of Lothar lately and why he didn't reply to my message.

We had wonderful conversations over the forums and I was looking forward to meeting him in person after the Covid thingy..

Rest in peace Lothar.

Edited by Fanes

Lothar was a long time friend, and was always positive. He could see the good in everything. He was incredibly generous, and very humble. I lost touch with him about 11 years ago after I went through a very bad divorce, after a 5-6 year hiatus I saw Lothar across the hall at Telford...he had obviously seen me first and he marched up to me a gave me a touching hug, it was if our friendship was only on pause. I am so sad that he has gone, and he leaves behind a wonderful lady Silvia. I will miss you, our chats, drinks and banter. God bless Mr Polybebber 

What a sad day this is turning out to be for LSP members...first, the news of the passing of USMC Herc, now Lothar. My heartfelt condolences go out to friends and family of both gentlemen.

Derek