KopeckyScaleModels

CruZz

I might have an easy but useful idea for you, I am working on the Tamiya F-15E and purchased your cockpit set, will be ordering more, just buying a few bits at a time as I go.  Anyway most load outs for real F-15Es did not use all the weapons pylons, and Tamiya designed the pylons so you could add the empty weapons shackle.  So how about 3d printed weapons shackles for any stations that are empty.  It may be a slight variation on parts you have already designed and as such might be easy, if so why not.  Your weapons shackles on the ones you have done are so beautifully detailed, might was well have them for all empty stations.  

Also how about 3d printed lantern pods.  

Anyway I intend to start my build soon and will post some photos on this forum as I build up the cockpit.

Edited by cbk57

On 9/25/2023 at 10:38 AM, red Dog said:

Could we try to convince you to address one of the important feature of the F-16 MLU in 1/32?

The PIDS pylons

These were done before (by PWMP) but as far as I know are long OOP

I used these before for my Orange jumper conversion starting from the F-16 Sufa:

34_OJ_railspainting.jpg

Doing a MLU nowadays is really hard but can be done with a lot of aftermarkets, yet the above pylons are missing in the aftermarket inventory.
I thought it would be something ideal for Kopecky scale models to do :)

https://www.airforce-technology.com/news/terma-modify-belgian-defences-f-16-pylons/?cf-view

Terma_AF-3_edit.jpg

There are also a lot of variation for these pylons with Terma sensors and many airforces around the world use variations of these pylons. 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/32521/air-force-f-16s-are-getting-pylons-with-built-in-missile-warning-sensors-and-countermeasures

1583790408543-pylons.jpg?auto=webp&optim

Many thanks for your consideration.

I second this, I would be very grateful for a set of PIDS/ECIPS or PIDS+/ECIPS+.

Best

Dag

Hi
Among all the wishes of our fellows here, may I suggest  you something about the F 4 E ....You already developed nice stuffs dedicated to the Tam's F, 4 E, but something that could be useful to upgrade the E version, are the slatted wings (at least the outer wings).. For now, there are two options for us: the "wingman models" (ex Isracast  that shows its age ) and the GT resin set ....I believe such things worth it to think about............... thank you for reading ......it's an SOS :innocent:

Alain

• 2 months later...

No worry about delay, I will order those f-15e pylons as soon as you put them on the website.  However it is not like I need them tomorrow.  I just got my latest order from you I need to work on that for a while

Edited by cbk57