They'll never release ------- in 1/32 scale!

mpk

On 2/28/2021 at 6:47 PM, RLWP said:

A-90 Orlyonok

tt7k88p5clq31.jpg

Richard

If you could find 3-4 more people willing to fork out, I wouldn't be surprised if OneManModels would print a few off... would be so big...! 

36 minutes ago, Radders said:

If you could find 3-4 more people willing to fork out, I wouldn't be surprised if OneManModels would print a few off... would be so big...! 

Would be awfully impressive! The photo of his one upscale to 1/48 of this thing was much bigger than I expected

Another entry from the files of Air Marshall I.R.Relevant 

I found another sleek and graceful offering , this time not from Blackburn....but maybe one of their lead designers had moved to Folland by 1940 ?

Porky wings that would shame a Typhoon , fixed undercarraige borrowed from the 1930's ...looks like the back end of a Hurricane welded on ........so good they actually built a full dozen 

Folland F108 "Frightful"

folland-f108-frightful.jpg

To be fair , it was an airframe specifically developed to evaluate different engines and nothing more . Still I wouldn't be lining up to have my picture taken next to it .  

Edited by Panzerwomble

1 hour ago, Panzerwomble said:

Another entry from the files of Air Marshall I.R.Relevant 

I found another sleek and graceful offering , this time not from Blackburn....but maybe one of their lead designers had moved to Folland by 1940 ?

Porky wings that would shame a Typhoon , fixed undercarraige borrowed from the 1930's ...looks like the back end of a Hurricane welded on ........so good they actually built a full dozen 

Folland F108 "Frightful"  

An interesting aeroplane, don't like this bit though!

Five of the twelve production aircraft were lost in crashes

:o

Richard