1/32 Icelandic Fine Arts Buccaneer - Detail Shots

Breaker

Naval Bucs were Extra Dark Sea Grey by in large , in the later days an all over scheme , but to begin with over white , RAF Aircraft , like the one I'm planning were Dark Grey over Green, initially with Light Aircraft Grey under surfaces, but after first trip to Red Flag the Green/Grey want full wrap around.The Early FAA S1s started off with an all over Anti-flash Gross white , just to be awkward

Of course there was the operation Granby,(Gulf War 1) when a Temport(very) sand finish was applied, and at the very end of their career in 93 or so so weht all over medium grey 

The great "What if" of the Buc story is the attempt , almost successful, to sell the Bug to Germany as a maritime strike aircraft , but for some reason to do with the rather fast and loose business practices of Lockheed at the time , the F-104G was selected instead, Might be nice to do a What if in 72 of an MFG-1 Buc with a pair of Kormarans.. but that's a story for another day!

Yes.. I've been studying!

Edited by Scotsman

5 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

:lol: Indeed......I get my chops handed to me by the Buck faithful whenever I bring that up 

Yep, quite right too !

Your Achilles heel was letting slip you think the Javelin is good looking...................................

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...................apparently.

:D