1/32 Icelandic Fine Arts Buccaneer - Detail Shots

Breaker

If someone wants to act as a liaison for Kits World re decals , I'm in , I won't say money is no object , But money isn't too important , especially for something this size, and as I said before I'b be most interested in the RAF version , set 137 I think 

57 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

Phartycr0c contacted them. I do not know more than that.

I did indeed, Im trying to pull together how many sets we are likely to want accross both here and BM and throw numbers at Kitsworld in an attempt to keep the cost down. 

Bare with me pse. Ill poke KW again and see whats what. 

I just recontacted Alan as my kit is missing the engine faces. I'm always wondering why resin kit producers do not systematically use check lists to avoid the additional cost and loss of time to fix this.

By the way, does anybody know what is the smaller pod? It has no pylon and in spite of the fact I have a dozen of books covering the Brick, I still have to identify it. The small wheels included also puzzled me. 

1 hour ago, thierry laurent said:

I just recontacted Alan as my kit is missing the engine faces. I'm always wondering why resin kit producers do not systematically use check lists to avoid the additional cost and loss of time to fix this.

By the way, does anybody know what is the smaller pod? It has no pylon and in spite of the fact I have a dozen of books covering the Brick, I still have to identify it. The small wheels included also puzzled me. 

Palouste air starter pod. CMK do one in 1/48th

Simon