Nürnberg 2019 LSP list

onosendai

Hmm, not much truly new in the big scales.  Given that Trumpeter simply scaled up their 1/32 Ju87A and D kits, what are the odds that their Ju87B and P-51B/C kits aren’t similar scaleups, without fixing the problems with either?  See the Trumpeter 1/32 TBD and F-100F are listed again.  Maybe one day we will actually get them.  I have much higher hopes for them releasing the MiG-29 SMT and the P-40 kits (although what is a P-40W?  typo?).

So the Trumpeter A-6A sitting on their display table is just a build for build's sake and not a new tool/new decal variant?

I note that list doesn't include the 1/16 Tamiya Sheridan or Classy Hobby M5A1...

I am ready to bet that list does not cover half of the 2019 LSP releases. Even if we do not consider companies that could not release LSP such as Tamiya or Hasegawa, many other companies that announce officially or not some new kits are not there:

-Italeri (Tornado GR4)

-Special Hobby (Whirlwind, Typhoon)

-Wingnuts (Halberstadt, HP 400)

-HKM (P-51B?, another Lancaster)

-Fly (J29 SAAB)

-Kitty Hawk (Mirage 2000),

-CSM (Nieuport 23),

-Zoukei-Mura (HS 129, FW 190),

-Academy (AH-1Z),

etc. notwithstanding the probable odd release (such as the Me 108) from an outsider.

BTW what really puzzled me in that list is the dozen of new 1/35th kits announced by Airfix!

20 hours ago, cib2265 said:

So the Trumpeter A-6A sitting on their display table is just a build for build's sake and not a new tool/new decal variant?

I'm curious too about that built up 1/32 A-6 that Trumpeter posted pics of since it has familiar VA-65 markings.

Not LSP related but I am looking forward to the LSS kit posted (Titanic).

Well I'm pleased to see a Gladiator; my only problem will be whether to do a pre-war aircraft, a Battle of Britain example (yes, they were used, look up 247 Sqn), or a met reconnaissance bird.  Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... buy ... three ...

Edited by MikeC