Eduard P-40N EduArt Series

Flipper

Just ordered the full kit from Emodels here in the UK for £67. To go with the overtrees option I got from Eduard. Plan to do an early and a late one with the 2 different rear canopy sections.

Disregard. The price has now gone up to £96. Don't know what happened there. The price of £67 was honoured for my purchase it looks like. No affiliation other than being an occasional customer.

Edited by ade rowlands

Just received the Gray Matter fishtail exhausts for the Hasegawa P-40 kits. They were mastered by Derek Bradshaw and are much improved over the kits fishtailed exhausts in that they have a actual opening at the exhaust end as opposed to being closed and very thin. They are individual stacks and replace Hasegawa sprue 'U'. Bought off E-Bay and got them in 8  days UK to IL USA   HTH

Mike Horina

Edited by mhorina

Is the M or the N available in Japan?  They seem to be made of unobtainium elsewhere.  If they are, I'm in for four of each from you!

They show up occasionally on hobby shop shelves, right now the "E" is readily available but the M and N are little more scarce.  The shops over here are funny, long OOP kits just seem to pop up on the shelves now and then, right place at the right time kind of thing.

Is Eduard still offering the overtrees? Can't find them listed on their website. For that matter, I can't find the kit listed at all; just the announcement that the Kit is coming in July. Sure hope the overtrees will be available along with the kit.

Bill M.

Is Eduard still offering the overtrees? Can't find them listed on their website. For that matter, I can't find the kit listed at all; just the announcement that the Kit is coming in July. Sure hope the overtrees will be available along with the kit.

Bill M.

The overtrees are now listed as discontinued - they were available again a few days ago - the kit is available on their website, if you put P-40N in the search box... Edited by Kagemusha

The overtrees are now listed as discontinued - they were available again a few days ago - the kit is available on their website, if you put P-40N in the search box...

Thanks. Found the listing-- too bad about the overtrees being discontinued. I would have bought two or three sets at that price. Eduard has the kit available for $165 USD. I'll be better off ordering from a US retailer like Sprue Brothers.

Bill M.

Mine rolled up tonight. So pleased I managed to get this version, and the embossed metal plate is pretty cool too.

It's surprising that no one did mention the embossed metal plate until now. It would cost 20-25€ if bought alone. Looks very cool on your modelling den wall.

Hi Guys,

I ordered the overtrees from Eduard and they arrived earlier in the week. The big surprise is you get ALL the P-40 sprues from the Hasegawa kits. So it's long and short tail, early and late canopies, early and late cockpit details, two exhaust types, etc. All in all it's a good way to get a P-40.

Regards,

Bruce Crosby