Eduard P-40N EduArt Series

Flipper

Here are a couple of observations about this kit:

The metal plate/artwork is was situated on top of the sprues.  It is a bit heavy and I recommend keeping it off the sprues and out of the box just to avoid any bending or possible cracking of clear parts.

Also, the decal sheet is very long, the longest I've ever seen.  The "wax paper" had been folded during shipping and I set it back (of course after ogling the sheet for a while!)

Enjoy.  With all the interesting extras, this is a must for Warhawk fans, like myself.

Saw this one during an impromptu visit at the LHS.

125€ had to fight myself to resist (and I won) 

I was a little taken aback by the blue outline of the US stars...

Big fan of Romain Hugault comics so I might return to buy it but price is a bit steep. I gues that comes with the territory with the added goodies

fatal flaw

Curtiss-P-40N-USAAF-42-104590-10AF-80FG8Curtiss-P-40N-USAAF-42-104550-10AF-80FG8

Curtiss-P-40N-USAAF-42-104550-10AF-80FG8

On this picture is visible darker outline of fresh paint addition to the insignia .

Same on the picture bellow.

Curtiss-P-40N-USAAF-42-104550-10AF-80FG8

and here are the decals in question.

S0uGugQ.jpg

Edited by Martinnfb

Guest Smitty44

You know in regards to the pin up girl or whatever, alot of the events I go to with real aircraft at them have women walking around dressed like that . 

Edited by Smitty44

In the photo; why we love Kodachrome. An overcast day, but still bright out. The OD with the dark green splotches on the tail; similar to an E/F B-17 wings and bits? Notice the trail of dirty dirt up on the wing, and the exhaust stains. One side running a bit rich perhaps? Notice also the subtle change of the exhaust from full black to a blue-grey as the gas travels aft. Also a grey repair on the rudder.

Great pic!