Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

Jasta 14 addict

welcome Mark, sadly some forums have gone down hill

but not this one or MMM, just been looking at your postd on here and your builds are epic

that reminds me ive not done my into.......

Well this is me.... im Mark im 38

i used to be a RAF Medic, now im a psychiatric Nurse in a well know high secure mental health hospital, in the spare time i have i run mainly military modelling a forum set up 6 years ago, after a group of us left the 'above' mentioned forum as they were rather anal and abusive (mmm's motto is fun and friendly)

over the years as my figers have got fatter ive turned more and more to bigger scales and now i build 90% in the bigger scale, and found this forum very helpful and generous

thanks all of you

Edited by Mark M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I browsed the entire 64 pages of this thread to see if I had already posted and didnt find anything so here goes. 

Here is me and the better half on any normal Saturday night..

IMG_20161029_191410_837_zpsvq2tfhei.jpg

And me at work. This one is several years old, but is possibly the best picture I've ever taken, so I wont let them change it.

phillips-mike.jpg

I have to say, for a bunch of nerdy, middle aged white guys, we have all married pretty well. So take THAT all you girls in school that wouldn't have anything to do with us because we were nerdy!

MM