HpH News

morane

Hi all

First of all, excuse my crapy English :)

I just come back from ModelExpo 2015, annual meeting of AMV 84 in Hyères (South of France)

I had the pleasure to meet the team of HpH  which held a stand there, and I was able to discuss with members of the team.

Their next model will be a FW TA-154 (ready for Telford)

Should follow a Curtiss Helldivers (SB2C) and the already announced C-47.

Finally, two others projects (long term one I think) were exposed in the form of drawing : Caproni Ca-3 (WW1 tri motors bomber) and the most crazy about all: Me 232 Gigant (yes 1/32 !!)

This last project would be very, very Huge (true Gigant)

I have some photos (Ta-154 illustration) but I can't past the URL using Google one, and I'm not able to log in Photobucket. :(

Richard

Great news !!!!

And one more mosquito ! Sorry, moskito.

The Helldiver is also is very good news !

And the Gigant.... i dont know how big it would be compared with the Catalina, which is already very big....

Hi all

First of all, excuse my crapy English :)

I just come back from ModelExpo 2015, annual meeting of AMV 84 in Hyères (South of France)

I had the pleasure to meet the team of HpH  which held a stand there, and I was able to discuss with members of the team.

Their next model will be a FW TA-154 (ready for Telford)

Should follow a Curtiss Helldivers (SB2C) and the already announced C-47.

Finally, two others projects (long term one I think) were exposed in the form of drawing : Caproni Ca-3 (WW1 tri motors bomber) and the most crazy about all: Me 232 Gigant (yes 1/32 !!)

This last project would be very, very Huge (true Gigant)

I have some photos (Ta-154 illustration) but I can't past the URL using Google one, and I'm not able to log in Photobucket. :(

Richard

Oh my god....C-47 and a Helldiver...? Need to start stashing some money....

Awesome....!!!!

hi

well "helldiver" , C47, moskito !!,I say yeaaaa !!!! we are spoiled!!!! , but my wallet say :" oh oh , you have to make a choice ..man . Hph kits are outstanding , top notch etc.... but a bit expensive ............but they are worth it as original subjects .. aren't they Matt ????

Alain  

I don't know where anybody other than perhaps a museum could (or would want to) put a model that big.  Seriously... I wish HpH luck, but I think they're throwing money away on stuff like that.  

I agree. I'll certainly buy all the other but pass on the Gigant. It's really too big. A twin engines US bomber would certainly sell better and fit most big display cases.