1/32 F-102 F-106

richter111

tick tick tick tick tick tick...

Was that the first six words ? I'd rather it was the last six. Or does that mean just a six ? You are a tease Jennings !

I'd like both a Deuce Case X wing and a Six - in fact, two of the latter if it has optional early and late canopy hoods, and three if it has a Genie or Six Shooter rotary canon option too.

That does pose the question of which units, other than the New Jersey Devils, used the M61 rotary canon mod ?

Tony

I suspect we'll see one or both in the next couple of years.

Kev

A 1:32 F-102A would certainly make my day. I built one (so far) of the 1:48 Monogram kits, and have considered the Encore version as well, but have held off on grabbing one for the time being.

At the rate new kits and manufacturers are popping up, I'd say you could name pretty much any mainstream subject and we will have it it before too many moons go by. Jennings is just trying to kid us all that he is in the know again.

Remember, if he DID know, he'd also know to shut up...... Non-disclosure agreements are not to be messed with.

Tim

Edited by wunwinglow

At the rate new kits and manufacturers are popping up, I'd say you could name pretty much any mainstream subject and we will have it it before too many moons go by. Jennings is just trying to kid us all that he is in the know again.

Remember, if he DID know, he'd also know to shut up...... Non-disclosure agreements are not to be messed with.

Tim

He's been teasing us with this, off and on, for most of this year.

I'm quite enjoying it. But if nothing happens I still have a 1/32 Thud, Hun, Zipper, a bunch of F-4's and some nice 1/72 tiddly Sixes, and Glen's warming to the idea of a Voodoo, of which I need a B and two recce C's.

Tony