1/32 F-102 F-106

richter111

One not included in the list is Kinetic, I think we'll see some more 1/32 scale stuff from them.

Maybe not too many releases but there could be some surprises from that direction over time?

Trumpeter have definitely stopped doing 1/32 scale aircraft, perhaps they'll just stick with vehicles and ship models now?

I have great faith in KittyHawk though, some tremendous stuff coming in the future, I'm very excited!!  

scratchbuild.......

Maybe not over my abilities, but definitely WAY over my time budget!

Both fine sentiments, Gentlemen.

Or we could take Kitsworld's approach - design the decals and da*n it if those Chinese do or don't make kits to match !

Tony

Both fine sentiments, Gentlemen.

Or we could take Kitsworld's approach - design the decals and da*n it if those Chinese do or don't make kits to match !

Tony

Good philosophy to me!  I keep seeing those 32nd Jag decals and my thoughts continue to turn to an actual real life 1/32nd version.   Heres hoping we see the Jag in 32nd in 2017!

Good philosophy to me!  I keep seeing those 32nd Jag decals and my thoughts continue to turn to an actual real life 1/32nd version.   Heres hoping we see the Jag in 32nd in 2017!

No need to hope KH announced the entire Jag family in 32nd at the Nats.

Along with the Mirage 2000 plus another I can't remember right now..

No need to hope KH announced the entire Jag family in 32nd at the Nats.

Along with the Mirage 2000 plus another I can't remember right now..

Oh yeah, I'm very aware.....Glen let us know it was on the KHM schedule a while back......it's only a matter of when we actually get it. I'm hoping 1st or 2nd quarter of 2017