New Airfix Biggie rumoured for IPMS Telford.....

notanotherrainydaykit

Just a thought... They released the Typhoon as a tie-in with the D-Day commemoration. There is a lot of talk about WW1 and lots of related commemorations these days, so there is definitely a lot of attention going that way. I think that it may be a WW1 subject to tie-in with that. I would say a RAF SE5a or a Camel.

Radu

It's going to be a 1/24 scale Spitfire Mk IX!......................................................................well,......why not?  :wicked:  :wub:  :wub:   

Happy days.

Edited by Royboy

It's a prop....

So, not a "dogfight double" comprising an XB-70 and MiG-25 ?

In all seriousness, if it's as good as the Mossie FB.VI or Typhoon it'll do well whatever it is, and a Tempest or Griffon-powered Spitfire would be very tempting.

Still hoping for a NT 1/72 Vulcan and Victor - nice size, and not technically LSP but large models nonetheless. A Shackleton would be a fun weekend project too.

Tony

It's going to be a 1/24 scale Spitfire Mk IX!......................................................................well,......why not?  :wicked:  :wub:  :wub:   

Happy days.

Surely you got the Roman numerals the wrong way round and mean a PR XI  :whistle: :wub: :wub:

Surely you got the Roman numerals the wrong way round and mean a PR XI  :whistle: :wub: :wub:

Er, yes, ......well, why not?    :wub:   In fact, any new super tooled  Spitty in 1/24 would be appreciated right now......right! 

The way I look at it is there must be access to one, possibly in the UK, so they can model it, so I would think of stuff in UK museums, I know people keep mentioning a new updated Spit etc, but if you already have a product out there that is selling, Spit, Hurri, Mustang etc, is it sensible to bring out another one and kill the sales of the original off? I would then also consier your Markets and what sells well there, such as the US which has got to be one of the biggest.... so stuff they have never really heard of won't do... errm.. so that would mean the Mossie and Typhoon would never get made.... :doh:

I'll shut up now  :frantic:

Edited by TonyT