Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

The Kingfisher in 32nd is surprisingly long, and "torpedo-plane-esk" when you add the engine and cowling on. I was kinda shocked, and really didnt realize with the flaps and ailerons on how deep the wing was either.

Overall not a huge airplane, but I do think we need some more float-planes in this scale!     A Mariner WOULD be super cool........................but Id REALLY evacuate some purple and blue bunnies if I could ever get my hands on a BV-138 in 32nd!

BV138-004f+.jpg

Edited by Out2gtcha

Speaking of Floggers....

My jump back into the world of jets has started to come together over the last week or so. The first to arrive was Eduard's Mirage. I will probably build this one OOB, given that it's the Profipack. There's some really nice plastic in this box. I was impressed!

20160112_125429_zpshsudzgok.jpg

As for the Floggers, I have almost everything that I ordered for the two. One will be mostly from the box, "in flight". The other will get most of the aftermarket stuff and be wheels down. I'm still waiting on a set of Aires intakes and a seat/pilot. The Montex decals look fantastic, as do both the Brassin wheel well and can sets. I just hope I have a steady enough hand to do them justice.

20160112_125801_zps8bzbhbhu.jpg

:piliot:

John