Euro Model Expo 2024 at Lingen/Germany - photos of the large scale planes - The other WW2 stuff

dutik

My photos are a lot larger. But for one reason or another I am not able to link the images from imgBB in a way to have them expandable to full size. Using the "BB code", full image, not preview, but well, but with results is as shown above. If someone is more familiar with imgBB and has an advice?

Regards

- dutik

On 4/26/2024 at 9:32 AM, dutik said:

klein-P8081.jpg

Has someone here with a Felixstowe stash the balls to build THIS row in LSP size? :punk:

And an interwar behemoth. He is just large in it's own way:

Enjoy!

- duitk

That diorama in 1/32 would cost about $6,000, 4 years build time and then the divorce and alimony costs following that!

Kind regards,

Paul

28 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

That diorama in 1/32 would cost about $6,000, 4 years build time and then the divorce and alimony costs following that!

Kind regards,

Paul

Reminds me of the quote I gave about opening a safe.  I quoted 12 years - 5 minutes to break into the safe, the rest in the nick...

I'll grab me coat mesel', thank you....

Edited by Landrotten Highlander

In both Firefox and Explorer, right click on the image then open link in new page which

should open the image again with a plus sign. Click again ... vwallaah ...

Edited by MikeMaben

Thanks for sharing Dutik!

I was there as well for the first time and saw a lot of nice models!

Even managed to pluck a new in box Tamiya F4U-1D out of  a big pile of completely unrelated models at a vendor, discounted to 99€ :)

if you saw an orange camper van near the end of the parking on saturday, that was me :)

On 5/1/2024 at 8:43 PM, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

I'm kind of partial to the He-219 and the -190A with the "ram air" scoops which they should've used [ would've improved the high altitude performance]

IIRC it is a variant of the A-5 version. The double supercharger air scoops were used at some airframes (quite right, to omprove altitude performance), but never made it into common use. Something you see not that often at wartime photos or at a LSP model.

Regards

- dutik