Amazing Tomcat! From 1 to 10, I give it a solid 10! The weathering plays a major role for that.

Now I see some little things that are not perfect - 1) there is a seamline visible at the tail end, where the top and bottom half of the fuselage are glued - along the fuel damping tubes and sensors. And 2) the flat bottom area of all wheels seems it does not accept the flat surface underneath properly - there are some gaps with light visible along the sides. I deal with this very easily just by pacing the model on a perfectly flat surface like yours, then putting a (let's say 400 grit) long flat piece of sandpaper right underneath a tire, and hold the tire with one hand very strong, while moving the piece of paper just a couple of times... it just sands off the little imperfections right away, and all the light gaps disapear. Moreover, the stress in the pylon struts is much less, as the weight of the model is distributed evenly over the entire ''flat'' spots of the tires, not just on one edge or another. :bow: But that's it... I can't find anything else...

Edited by F`s are my favs