Bob's Buckles Resumes Operations

LSP_Kevin

Some of you may have seen this already, but Bob's Buckles has just announced on Facebook that he is suspending operations indefinitely due to the ongoing health effects of COVID.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083483614704

Here's the text:

Dear friends,
Due to my ongoing health problems associated with the aftermath of covid, I have decided to suspend making eyelets and cut tube for the foreseeable future. I just wanted to bring you up to date. Please spread the word on here and forums. My thanks go out to each and everyone of you who put trust in my products over the years, it has been a pleasure to help. PLEASE: Treat this message as read only, I don't have the energy to reply to posts or DMs or engage on forums. Just know that I am thankful and appreciate your concerns. Many thanks. Bob

Sad news. Get well soon, Bob!

Kev

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the concern, chaps!

I'm back at the bench making buckles again. 

It got a little scary at times, but I came through in the end.

The only thing I'm recovering from at the moment is my pride and some sore ribs. I hit the tarmac this morning while out riding and fell flat on my side, bruising my ribs and cutting open my left eye. Live and learn!

Onward and upwards.

Cheers,

Bob

2 hours ago, Bobs Buckles said:

Thanks for the concern, chaps!

I'm back at the bench making buckles again. 

It got a little scary at times, but I came through in the end.

The only thing I'm recovering from at the moment is my pride and some sore ribs. I hit the tarmac this morning while out riding and fell flat on my side, bruising my ribs and cutting open my left eye. Live and learn!

Onward and upwards.

Cheers,

Bob

Great you are back! Sorry to hear about your fall! I wish you a speedy recovery!

Kind regards,

Paul

Take more water with it Bob! :beer4: Delighted to hear that you’re back in production; I received the Jaguar engine for my Gamecock to Grebe conversion yesterday from Simon at Silver Wings, so an order will be winging its way to you shortly. 

Havering Park used to have very able and helpful St John's Ambulance volunteers looking out for wobbly cyclists, Bob. Don't know if they still accept crash bookings. ;)

Glad Bob's Buckles are back.