What are you looking for this Black Friday?

Bill M.

With the approach of Black Friday, is there something that you are looking to pick up at a Black Friday sales price?

Just curious as to what people are looking for…

As for me, I would like to find a good sale price on an HKM 1/32 A-20G kit. it won’t kill me if i don’t find one on sale, but that is the main thing that I’m looking for this year….

Some ground crew figures and maybe a vignette. Also for a gundum as xmas gift for my youngest (16 now).

Well, if I find some LSP stuff it wouldn't hurt either... :whistle:

Regards

- dutik

Edited by dutik

59 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

I am all set.  My “Black Friday” gift will be the many more hours I will have building and playing with my Border Collie while my wife and her sister are out shopping. 

Modellbau Koenig from Germany has pulled some more WNW kits out of the storage... :wicked: Still now on the "I am all set" side? :whistle:

Come to the dark side. We have cookies WNW-kits :punk:

Regards

- dutik

On 11/18/2023 at 8:32 PM, Bill M. said:

With the approach of Black Friday, is there something that you are looking to pick up at a Black Friday sales price?

Just curious as to what people are looking for…

As for me, I would like to find a good sale price on an HKM 1/32 A-20G kit. it won’t kill me if i don’t find one on sale, but that is the main thing that I’m looking for this year….

Bill, Andy’s Hobby has the A-20 for $169 right now.  

Call me a cynical old soul ('cos I am), but isn't Black Friday (they couldn't come up with a better name!?) just an opportunity for companies to clear older stock, which would normally be gathering dust in their warehouses? I can fully understand why they do it, but it seems like a hella lota hype about not much to me.....

Cheers. 

Chris.  

1 hour ago, Confusionreigns178 said:

Call me a cynical old soul ('cos I am), but isn't Black Friday (they couldn't come up with a better name!?) just an opportunity for companies to clear older stock, which would normally be gathering dust in their warehouses? I can fully understand why they do it, but it seems like a hella lota hype about not much to me.....

Cheers. 

Chris.  

You are a cynical old man, Chris!! As am I.....

I am afraid that the companies make special versions of their products for “Black Friday”.  And or put the products with less features and or last years features failures on display.  These products have been around but not “featured”.  The “outlet malls” have been selling mostly cheaper versions made for mall value price range for a long time.  

On 11/20/2023 at 8:00 AM, Rick Griewski said:

I am all set.  My “Black Friday” gift will be the many more hours I will have building and playing with my Border Collie while my wife and her sister are out shopping. 

A successful BF it was.  My Das Werk what if kit moved past primer stage,  the Marder is back on the bench and the dog played in many piles of leaves.  Snacks were enjoyed throughout the day