Telford IPMS nationals 2023

Phartycr0c

This is still on my bucket list to do. With only recently having procured a new job (not starting until the 20th of this month) and having a fairly expensive family getaway in December, this is still financially out of my reach this year. :(

Hopefully someday.   Make sure to take lots and lots of pics gents!   

They give up their time to make something happen - and often get a lot of brickbats in return for their efforts.

It's a society, not a business.

Are their systems perfect, no. But I'm cool with that...  :)

I renewed the day after the deadline - absolutely my fault - and the issue appears to have been a 'welcome email' that failed, or was filtered out.

Iain

14 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

This is still on my bucket list to do. With only recently having procured a new job (not starting until the 20th of this month) and having a fairly expensive family getaway in December, this is still financially out of my reach this year. :(

Hopefully someday.   Make sure to take lots and lots of pics gents!   

And it will great to meet you when you do. 

Well that went by quickly. The weekend felt like the millenium falcon on hyperdrive. 

The show was that busy this year I didn't really get the opportunity to see as much as i would have liked.... I was fliting between the 32 Sig stand and the West Mids Police modellers club stand and both wer busy with interested parties. 

We had 24 Ft of table under our control this year and we filled the lot. 

When I get 5 I will post a few of my minimal photos up. 

There were some superb builds going on, and overall, it seems the standard of modelling has gained momentum since the dreaded pandemic.