Jetmads has Announced an F-22A Raptor in 1/32 Scale

LSP_Kevin

Finally!!!  I pitched the 1/32 Raptor to Trumpeter, Hong Kong Models, Kittyhawk, and Tamiya.  They all said NO.  Too big.  Too risky.  Only the USA has them.  Won't sell internationally.  It's not sexy enough.  It's not combat proven.  Etc, etc, etc.  Of course it's only the best air-to-air fighter in existence right now (2022).  I contacted them and offered to help.  I hope they get it right.        

All true...........

However, the Spitfire is one of the most graceful aircraft to ever take to the skies, but even she doesn't look like a dancing queen on the ground with her gear down. Its all about perspective.    That being said, an in flight display with an F-22 would be REALLY nice looking.

43 minutes ago, Stokey Pete said:

Anybody know how to make convincing looking vapour streams? 

Seems like doll/bear stuffing might be the way............I know this is for fire/smoke, but I think vapor would work a similar way since it is very much like white smoke

https://spikeybits.com/2014/10/hobby-how-to-make-explosions-smoke.html

11 hours ago, Zola25 said:

Point taken - and that is a really cool angle ^_^

However.... :rolleyes:

Final F-22 Raptor completes structural repair program | Defense Brief

Ahh, yes. Not as much attractive... Like a beautiful movie star without her make-up :D

Tanks on, canopy up, weapon bay doors down... and there she's up to her sexiest look :D:D