Got an organized bench/work area? Post pics!

ScottsGT

4 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

…and after starting with a complete blank canvas, I’m still trying to get to a state of ordnung-

i5kEEJU.jpg

zUP9GBC.jpg
TEFWn0x.jpg

8SFdU6M.jpg

QTQdX8N.jpg

this space is for me and the dogs..lowest level of the house with a door to the outside- good for all of us-

cheers

P

I realy like your stash ;)

On 9/2/2022 at 3:54 PM, Pete Fleischmann said:

That’s part of it…the rest is in off site storage 

We all have a bit of hoarding in us:rolleyes:. I've been reacantly confronted to that fact when I packed all my stuff and stash preparing for moving to a new house.

But I will have a brend new moddeling cave in our "new'home.

Hi all,

This is my workspace on the right side, and the workspace for my wife on the left!

It is a bit basic, but our other hobbyroom in Holland is way better equipped with everything a modeller needs.

Here in Germany I build 1/32 planes, the latest finished one is at the workbench, the next one is waiting on top of the cupboard.

pmqp4kwJj

pn9r4mCGj

it is not an impressive mancave, but I (or better: we) spend many happy hours there!

Regards,

Rob from Holland, now in Germany!

On 9/7/2022 at 6:45 PM, Citadelgrad said:

Well, it didn't look like this very long, and at current temps, there is no danger of me doing anything out there, but I did this recently to try to get my mojo back.

XqA8ZR.jpg

you need this:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Garage-Door-Insulation-Kit-8-Reflective-White-Panels-GDIKSPF/313597246

I just installed a set in my single car garage.  Although I did it for the winter weather, it’s already much cooler in there with our summer temps.  After I cut them to fit I shoved 2” strips of pink insulation into the gaps with a paint paddle and fixed the panels into place using white gorilla tape. To get the panels in place, I did have to remove the top bar on the door and some of the self tapping screws were really long.  I just pulled them out, installed panel and screwed them back in place. 

1 hour ago, MARU5137 said:

Pete, 

Sehr Organisiert und  Ordentlich From here.

:whistle:  :wicked:

Cleanliness is next to Godliness but in modelling it must mean you're not really that busy !!

:rofl:

My German is not awesome..but I think you said it looks organized and tidy..

typical of me though…always trying to stuff 10lbs of stuff into a 5lb bag

You are correct though! Been too busy with other stuff lately- the dogs spend more time there than I do-

cheerz

P

• 2 weeks later...