More Future LSP Releases

Dpgsbody55

Just got the weekly email from Hannants, plus a couple of extras, one of which is regarding future releases.  Whenever I get these , I only check the LSP stuff, so in that vein, my first click was on the 1/24 scale releases.

Alas, there's only one, and it's from Trumpeter who are not my favourite manufacturer, but it's the Mustang P-51B/C series.  I'd love to get a high back Mustang on my workbench, so I'm hoping that this will be a much better effort than their 1/32 kit, which will forever reside on my shelf of doom.

Clicking on the 1/32 scale products, I'm very delighted to see Infinity Models D/H Vampire Mk3 crack a mention here.  This is one that won't stay in my stash long!! :yahoo:  They also have am AICHI D3A Val listed  Fly also have a couple of Saab J-29's coming up for release too, so if you like early jets or something a little different, these could be a goer.  They also have a Rotachute MkIV listed, as well as a Westland Wessex, so could be interesting. 

There's also some re-releases listed, including a couple from ICM with their AH-1G Cobra and D/H Tiger Moth, Hasegawa with their A6M-5 Zero and Fieseler Storch, which is one I'd like to get, and also Special Hobby also putting out a repop of ICM's AH-1G Cobra, as well as their Hawker Tempests in both MkV and MkII Hi-Tech versions.  I don't have the MkII, so this may well make it's way into my stash.

Some of these already have prices listed, and some don't, so I guess we can see which are likely to be released first.  However, it's good to see all of these listed as this means their release can't be that far off.

Cheers,

Michael

J 29s huh?? Lovely..! What models? B for Congo, E and/or F with afterburners? (dog tooth wings on the Fs)

I would not mind a recce bird too - or the D with ADEn/m55 AKANs on..

Where can I see more?

As for the B/C pony - I am weird, I build mostly 48th scale - but some 32nd too..  Though I really do not wanna mix in 24th. I do not like mixing scales in the display cabinet. It is weird but I do not.. BUT - if it is good, I might reconsider.. I REALLY want a highback Mustang.

4 hours ago, Kenneth said:

@Paramedic An -F (dog teeth visible on box art) and a -B in Congo colours, according to their website…

Sounds cool.

4 hours ago, Mark_C said:

I'd buy and build a -B in heartbeat.  UN logo, here I come!

A B with that camo in Congo would be sweet.

But - they are not operational? Huh?

1 hour ago, Mark_C said:

Fly still seems to have a working website:

https://www.fly814.cz/

Glad to hear they are still going. I've been waiting for the Tunnan F for years, though if they don't come through I'm still hoping for a plastic Draken from somewhere. If I get desperate I'll do a commemorative Hawker Hunter in Swedish Acrobat markings.

Tony 

9 hours ago, coogrfan said:

A new tool P-51B (or one that at least corrects the worst of their 32nd scale versions flaws) will get my money. 

Agreed.  But if they've just upscaled the crappy 1/32 effort, then for me, they've wasted a lot of plastic.

The big one for me in Hannant's list is the De Havilland Vampire, which is one of my favourite early jets.  I'll definitely have one of these, and more if they bring out other marques.

Cheers,

Michael