KopeckyScaleModels

CruZz

On 8/19/2023 at 3:54 AM, Youngtiger1 said:

Nice one Pete. However, since we are talking about JASDF then how about a proper F-4EJ Kai? It can go with your nozzles and tail sets.

+1!

the Wolfpack conversion is impossible to find and poorly designed - parts don’t fit due to shrinkage.  I am happy to share the info and photos from references I have if this is something you want to tackle. Would be a new radome, control panels (including new front coaming with HUD), tail tip, wingtip sensors like later Phantoms had (already present in the revell kits). Maybe one or two other bits as well, but that’s the bulk of it. 

On 8/18/2023 at 7:55 PM, Pete Fleischmann said:

Jan-

awesome crazy idea for you-

how about an F-2A/B conversion for the Tamiya F-16?

just sayin’

P

Unfortunately, he'd probably sell about 4 of those, 1 to you and 2 to me, maaaaybe 1 to Seiran01 above. :lol:

Someone would have to do a whole set of 1/32 F-2 decals + stencils in Japanese too as well as Japanese ordnance to go on it.

Edited by AnthonyWan

11 hours ago, CruZz said:

Pete its nice idea, but the F-2A/B is 80% different plane....

Hi Jan-

Yes! Significantly different-

I started a conversion many years ago but never finished it. I did all of the easy parts- bigger slabs, lengthened fuselage, vertical tail…perhaps I’ll look at it again 

Cheers

P

Thank You very much @CruZz for adding another F-4 build to my to-do list :rolleyes: - maybe a chance to finally build that Robin Olds Chariot

Very nice detail as always!

Now that Denmark have donated F-16´s to Ukraine maybe it will be a good idea to have a look at those special pylons :D - You know what I mean ;) I imagine quite a few modellers will be lining up to build an F-16 in Ukrainian markings..

On that topic - Have you ever considered designing a conversion set for the Tamiya F-16C/CJ kit - To convert the fuselage area around the tail into an A / AM /ADF. I know it would be a bit elaborate and would probably look like the KASL set for the 1/48 (below) and involve some cutting. 

I love the way that your sets just replaces kit parts with little or no modification so this would divert from that philosophy a bit.. but would be super cool

F-16A/B MLU Vertical Tail Set & Aircraft Fuselage

/Niels

19 hours ago, Zola25 said:

Thank You very much @CruZz for adding another F-4 build to my to-do list :rolleyes: - maybe a chance to finally build that Robin Olds Chariot

Very nice detail as always!

Now that Denmark have donated F-16´s to Ukraine maybe it will be a good idea to have a look at those special pylons :D - You know what I mean ;) I imagine quite a few modellers will be lining up to build an F-16 in Ukrainian markings..

On that topic - Have you ever considered designing a conversion set for the Tamiya F-16C/CJ kit - To convert the fuselage area around the tail into an A / AM /ADF. I know it would be a bit elaborate and would probably look like the KASL set for the 1/48 (below) and involve some cutting. 

I love the way that your sets just replaces kit parts with little or no modification so this would divert from that philosophy a bit.. but would be super cool

F-16A/B MLU Vertical Tail Set & Aircraft Fuselage

/Niels

This^^^is an awesome idea Niels!

On 8/21/2023 at 4:53 PM, AnthonyWan said:

Unfortunately, he'd probably sell about 4 of those, 1 to you and 2 to me, maaaaybe 1 to Seiran01 above. :lol:

Someone would have to do a whole set of 1/32 F-2 decals + stencils in Japanese too as well as Japanese ordnance to go on it.

100% I’d be buying one :D

Gentlemen, I'm very sorry, but one of my printers display is broken. Due this failure I will have small delay with last orders. Btw thank you very, very much for them. New display is on its way, so all be fixed in very few days. Thank you for your patiance.
Cheers, Jan