Infinity Models Aichi D3A Val

Jan_G

1 hour ago, TankBuster said:

There is also about 70 euro worth of additional etch + sets as well. Cheers.

… that makes around 170 euro total to which you’ll have to add the VAT (21% in Belgium).

In final, you’d have to shell out roughly 200 euro to get the Val, practically doubling the price Infinity quoted. :doh:
Outrageous? Some may find so. :innocent:

7 hours ago, quang said:

… that makes around 170 euro total to which you’ll have to add the VAT (21% in Belgium).

In final, you’d have to shell out roughly 200 euro to get the Val, practically doubling the price Infinity quoted. :doh:

I'll grab the basic kit ... Masters barrels when available ... and maybe a Yahu cockpit upgrade?

Rog :)

The kit is up on Infinity's website for 117 euros including (EU) VAT and does have photo etch in the box. For what you get, the price seems quite reasonable to me. It is a big model, with a length of 319 mm and a wingspan of 449 mm. It has 337 plastic parts and 55 photo etched parts, including seat belts. Folded wings comes in an aftermarket set for 17 Euros. 

Hans 

It appears they only accept a credit card for payment. HpH would in the past send an online payment request that you could use PayPal to make the payment. Not going to send credit card info to a site I have no idea of security. Hopefully Spruebrothers will get this kit sometime later this year. 

Paul

1 hour ago, Paul2660 said:

It appears they only accept a credit card for payment. HpH would in the past send an online payment request that you could use PayPal to make the payment. Not going to send credit card info to a site I have no idea of security. Hopefully Spruebrothers will get this kit sometime later this year. 

Paul

GoPay handles the actual credit card payment, not HpH. It's encrypted and secure, and 100% safe.

15 hours ago, quang said:

I just went to order, delivery is €45, the kit €117 - €162!?

Hannants have it for £98.99 on backorder with free delivery.

I've added it to backorder on Hannants.

7 minutes ago, DeanKB said:

I just went to order, delivery is €45, the kit €117 - €162!?

Hannants have it for £98.99 on backorder with free delivery.

This is much better than what has been quoted - especially from the big H :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, quang said:

This is much better than what has been quoted - especially from the big H :thumbsup:

If you can get something on back-order at Hannants, you normally get a 10% discount. Together with free shipping, it makes a lot of sense sometimes, and certainly blows ordering direct from HpH out of the water.

17 hours ago, TankBuster said:

There is also about 70 euro worth of additional etch + sets as well. Cheers.

Does anyone have a link to the “additional etch + sets”? All I saw were the wing-fold and armament (bomb) sets. Is there more?

3 minutes ago, DeanKB said:

Well appears I was too modest in my estimation 

Kit €117 + Acc €74 + p&p €45 = €236 direct from HPH

Agreed that prices are more interesting from Hannants …except that we, continentals will have to pay additional import customs thanks to Brexit :BANGHEAD2:

3 minutes ago, quang said:

Well appears I was too modest in my estimation 

Kit €117 + Acc €74 + p&p €45 = €236 direct from HPH

Agreed that prices are more interesting from Hannants …except that we, continentals will have to pay additional import customs thanks to Brexit :BANGHEAD2:

I couldn't possibly comment on Brexit....:blowup:

11 hours ago, Artful69 said:

I'll grab the basic kit ... Masters barrels when available ... and maybe a Yahu cockpit upgrade?

Rog :)

I'm with you on that! They can keep their photoetch and resin, though the wing fold would've been a nice to have.