Infinity Models de Havilland DH.100 Vampire - first test shots

Jan_G

The Swedish option is for me!  :thumbsup:

But the Swedish crowns are awful, too bright blue and the proportions are off as usual.

Also, the shield on the nose should be handed, the creature´s face and claws should be facing forward on both sides.

There´s replacement decals so that´s not a problem, this kit is a must-have for me!

Stefan :beer:

Edited by Phantom2

It's so fugly compared to the T.11 and other elegant twin-seat variants, but it is a Vampire. 

Can't decide between the 3 and 5 (and, no, I'm not getting both, even though the box arts are equally appealing).

The after-market decal options will probably be the decider, though I like the Royal Auxilliary Air Force pathway so the FB.3 over Malta currently has the edge.

Tony 

50 minutes ago, Tony T said:

It's so fugly compared to the T.11 and other elegant twin-seat variants, but it is a Vampire. 

Can't decide between the 3 and 5 (and, no, I'm not getting both, even though the box arts are equally appealing).

The after-market decal options will probably be the decider, though I like the Royal Auxilliary Air Force pathway so the FB.3 over Malta currently has the edge.

Tony 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my preference is the single-seaters, although perhaps I'm biased as my air cadet squadron had a real FB5 in our back yard. My all-time fave is the Venom FB4 (hint), although I do have a liking for the NF10, probably something to do with Anne Todd in Sound Barrier :)

2 hours ago, Tony T said:

Tony 

Yep, a T.11 would be my first choice, might get a 5, the Matchbox Venom, and a sprinkling of filler to get there...

R.b0e8d482450c4fd9f8df43033d666f7c?rik=e

29 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

Yep, a T.11 would be my first choice, might get a 5, the Matchbox Venom, and a sprinkling of filler to get there...

R.b0e8d482450c4fd9f8df43033d666f7c?rik=e

Good luck with that, I think you'll need to reshape the nose quite extensively.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://abpic.co.uk/pictures/view/1230868&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwittKntjPj3AhUE6RoKHaWkDJIQr4kDegQIYRAB&usg=AOvVaw23coZxw4rJKvZbxLWSW14H