TELFORD 2019

Phartycr0c

I am getting twitchy & excited now - everything is packed up and ready except the Spitfire which I will do on the day..

I will try and do what I did last year and once set-up on the Friday, just fly about taking pics of anything interesting I see & will pop them in here

Peter

Maybe those of you who have smartphones can interview each other,

say hello and video some of the action ... and models, so the rest of

us can feel like we were there.

5CChCs3.jpg?1

:clap2:

Stupid question, my club were not expecting me to go Friday but events have meant I can now. Only issue is I don’t have a set up pass as they have all been passed out, so anyone who has a spare if they are willing to share it I would be grateful so I can get my stuff out of the car and set up instead of standing outside with a 1/32 Lancaster in whatever weather Saturday brings? 
regards

john

7 hours ago, Phartycr0c said:

good idea mike, although predominantly i have a face for radio. I will try and get a few videos of the event over the weekend. 

7 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

...Don't we all Dave ?

Haha, hence probably why we all build models in the first place 

16 minutes ago, tigger said:

Stupid question, my club were not expecting me to go Friday but events have meant I can now. Only issue is I don’t have a set up pass as they have all been passed out, so anyone who has a spare if they are willing to share it I would be grateful so I can get my stuff out of the car and set up instead of standing outside with a 1/32 Lancaster in whatever weather Saturday brings? 
regards

john

John, If you have your pass, you might be able to blag your way in failing that, I can help you move your builds to your table if your happy? 

Thanks Dave I just don’t want to stand outside with my models on Saturday as we all know how busy it gets. The lanc will be in comp so I have requested to the comp sec for assistance. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can look convincing standing there with a 1/32 Lancaster that I am setting up! Lol

11 hours ago, Cees Broere said:

Tom,

Are you interested in some spare Revell Beaufighter parts such as engines and props? I have some and can bring them with me for you to have.

Cheers

Cees

I could never turn an offer like that down, Cees! With a big Stirling waiting on the stash they’d be most useful. 

Thanks and let me know how much I owe. 

See you soon,

Tom

17 hours ago, tigger said:

Thanks Dave I just don’t want to stand outside with my models on Saturday as we all know how busy it gets. The lanc will be in comp so I have requested to the comp sec for assistance. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can look convincing standing there with a 1/32 Lancaster that I am setting up! Lol

Just stand in front of the  entrance guards with the lanc making meooooooow noises :piliot: they will relent i,m sure well get it sorted on way or another.