The Next Airfix 1/24 Kit Will Be...

Uncarina

I,m very surprised by this from Airfix, did they make a lot out of the typhoon, I assume they did

It amazes me that Airfix (and WnW) can keep these projects so secret, the supply chain to produce a model must be huge, surly someone printing box art my slip a quick pic on social media, haha

Good for them, i love the excitement and even a little hype

13 minutes ago, Grant_T said:

I'd love them to revisit the Harrier with  the quality evident in the 1/24 Typhoon. Either that ........or Jaguar. 

Oh yeah, I'd be all OVER a new tool 24th Harrier.

I'd also plunk down for a 24th Jaguar too.

I would LOVE a 1/24th Corsair, and they could do it in FAA markings, too. However, I expect with it being the 100th anniversary and all, it will probably be either a re-tooled Spit I, or if they still think they can sell the old tool version, it will be a Spit IX. Outside chance at a late-mark Spit.

you know me, I'm a bit crazy...so what about a 1/24 F-104 or even F-4K/M ...?    :rolleyes:

alright back to reality....I don't know..Airfix will bring out perhaps something very british....

Edited by Menelaos

4 hours ago, Gerhard said:

There wont be a 1/24 . It's a 1/48 Spitfire. 

... but the OP says a new 1/24 kit will be announced?!?!? (although I'm sure that smaller scales will be announced too)

Not surprised if there's been no rumours previously ... The Typhoon came out of nowhere if I remember correctly.

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69