Kitty Hawk Open 1/32 Poll.

SharkOwl

Alas, I would not hold my breath for a new 47 as two different kits were already released...!

Yep, I have two of the Revell kits, and the frames are warped on both. I may have to grab an Academy/MRC 47, to do the MASH helicopter I've been wanting to do, perhaps using some parts from the Revell kit. 

Well since the Jag and F-84 are confirmed, I'd love to see more helos from them. How about:

-an ACCURATE AH-1W

-AH-1Z

-AH-1T

-AH-1J

-AH-1G

-UH-1Y

-UH-1N

-UH-1E

-UH-34

-CH-46

CH-53

Maybe just a TAD of a Marine bias!

Semper Fi,

Ski

We need a 1/32 scale SAAB Draaken! Both single and two seaters!

Cheers

Alan

Very seriously overdue seeing an IM 1/32 Saab J.35 Draken series.

All those colour schemes; that amazing shape; all the different variants, from interceptors with Falcons and later Sidewinders, recce machines, trainers, and laser rangefinding strikers; forty years of operational use in the Baltic and Austria, then privately operated in the USA; but then it took almost forever to get a decent Mirage III. Bewildering.

Tony

What I like about Kitty Hawk, is that the brand proposes the not-so obvious aircraft and I hope that it continues to do so. And I do agree with many suggestions here, but here are a few more:

- Curtiss SC-1 Seahawk

- Grumman OV-1Mohawk

- Grumman Gosling

- Grumman Duck

- Grumman F-11F

These would go pretty good with what they have so far in 1/32. 

And if I can suggest a helicopter: how about a Kamov Ka-31? I saw the one done in 1/48 and it look very nice. I didn't get it, because I thought it was a bit pricy, but in a larger scale, that would be another story!

Nic