Preview: HK Models 1/32 B-17E/F

LSP_Kevin

Guest Smitty44

Neil did say he hopes for a May releaseon facebook, but we will see. With my bday in early June it will be this or the Fisher X-1...whichever comes first!

Guest Smitty44

Jennings has been very adamant on ARC that the May time period that HK posted is wrong, he's saying maybe July/August since the decal work hasn't even started yet.

That's odd that he claims to know more than the actual company does about the release date. I guess somebody better hurry up on those decals.

Guest Smitty44

That's odd that he claims to know more than the actual company does about the release date. I guess somebody better hurry up on those decals.

Oh I get it, he is doing the decals, bummer. That will give me time to try and talk myself out of buying it since I actually have little space...and money! Send me one without the decals and I will just get the Kits World Belle decals.

Guest Smitty44

I don't claim to know more than anyone about anything.  I'm simply stating a fact.  It takes time to print decals (these will be done by Cartograf), and given that i haven't received a test shot yet and haven't started drawing the decals, the simple time-space continuum fact of the matter is, there is no way (assuming you buy into the illusion of linear time) that the kit is going to be released within the next 28 days.  It simply can't be done - assuming released means a complete kit with decals in the box.  It just can't happen that fast.

Crazy stuff. You would think he would know this. He has said May a couple times now, getting people all whipped up into a frenzy. Oh well, maybe Christmas..or next years birthday. Hmm, there are always black friday sales!

Edited by Smitty44

I don't claim to know more than anyone about anything.  I'm simply stating a fact.  It takes time to print decals (these will be done by Cartograf), and given that i haven't received a test shot yet and haven't started drawing the decals, the simple time-space continuum fact of the matter is, there is no way (assuming you buy into the illusion of linear time) that the kit is going to be released within the next 28 days.  It simply can't be done - assuming released means a complete kit with decals in the box.  It just can't happen that fast.

You believe Newton was wrong?

Neil did say he hopes for a May releaseon facebook, but we will see. With my bday in early June it will be this or the Fisher X-1...whichever comes first!

X-1 for me ... any time ;) !

Hubert

PS : until someone proves me the kit is a good basis for a -307 Stratoliner conversion :hmmm: