Xmas wishes???

Jack

In injection moulding (of course)

A 1/32 Do.17z and, either a 1/32 or 1/35 Ju.52. Both with 1940 markings

Otherwise ... an accurate Mk.I or II Spitfire, with either 'a' or 'b' wing/armament options ...

Thanks

Rog :)

My wish? That the HK Lancaster has the various r & d issues resolved and it gets approved for production. Bear in mind I'm not complaining at all. I'd rather see various nits picked than a rushed disaster getting on the shelves.

+1. I have a Lancastrian I want to build ...

Then there's a DHC.1 and a DHC.2 ... and maybe an Otter and a Twotter ...

+1. I have a Lancastrian I want to build ...

Then there's a DHC.1 and a DHC.2 ... and maybe an Otter and a Twotter ...

Me too. Aries in my case. My father serviced it while he was stationed in Karachi. He took a few photos of it during its layover.

More wishful thinking to be sure, but wouldn't this be cool? Perhaps too large and esoteric a subject (like the Vigi) for any main stream company to take on, but, as Tony points out, maybe HpH Models or another limited-run firm might...someday.

image_zpspvdvwxwm.jpeg

(image Wikipedia)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Edited by allthumbs

More wishful thinking to be sure, but wouldn't this be cool? Perhaps too large and esoteric a subject (like the Vigi) for any main stream company to take on, but, as Tony points out, maybe HpH Models or another limited-run firm might...someday.

image_zpspvdvwxwm.jpeg

(image Wikipedia)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

I would really like to see this one as well, it truly was not a popular machine but it is cool IMO!

Barry

He said one of their airplanes was rotating back to the states when a fire broke out in the engine on takeoff.  He said they stopped on the runway, evacuated the airplane, and prevented the fire crews from dousing it - just let it burn. 

Urban legend????

My Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/whatever wish is that all y'all have a wonderful holiday. May the jolly old elf bring you the kits you want, and may the kitmakers bring out the ones you want soon. Me? I'm happy for just about anything they release.

It has been a great year for 32-scale, and I have no complaints.

Edited by Bill Cross

My Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/whatever wish is that all y'all have a wonderful holiday. May the jolly old elf bring you the kits you want, and may the kitmakers bring out the ones you want soon. Me? I'm happy for just about anything they release.

It has been a great year for 32-scale, and I have no complaints.

I find it ironic that regardless of the fact that new kits are produced faster than many of us can build them, we still look over the horizon for what's next. Large Scale Gluttony. And I'm guilty.

Amen, brothers!

:beer4:

John

dear Santa....

if I made it onto the nice list this year, I would like this in 1/24 please...

firefly_zpskhlki9wt.jpg

Peter

Now you got my attention with that, even in 32nd scale. That is one of my all time favorite aircraft.